Friday, September 23

Media Dependency, huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(the entry above, or the lack of it, is the result of what i learned in the Media Dependency Theory or the pilosopo side to my learnings rather. Because of the "Availability of alternatives", maybe you can go through other people's blogs instead to see what we all learned in comm this week if mine didn't suffice.)

2 comments:

  1. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the entry was, "Man this pic's taking a while to load."

    But when I scrolled down and realized that the space was the entry itself, I suddenly thought, "TAPANG MO AH!" Hahaha!

    Honestly though, I can see that other than your bravery, you really showed me a different perspective regarding the availability of alternatives.

    This new perception is how certain alternatives tend to be downplayed because of the perceived value of the other alternatives. In other words, some alternatives tend to be ignored at face value.

    But when I look at this entry closely, I can say that there is no reason to downplay its value because it dared to be different! It actually serves as a good reminder to all of us, to not judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an amusingly witty way of applying what you've learned in comm class.I just hope this won't compromise your grade since you acted in a "pilosopo" way!:D

    Can I actually assumed that you read most of the blogs already? Well, I hope you do so that you'll be able to share to me what they've written on their blogs. And this time, it will be my turn to depend on you since you can be one of my "available alternatives" for my learnings in Comm class. :D

    ReplyDelete